STRATEGIC INTENT (VISION)
Continuous focus on balancing growth in commercial fishing and sustainable development of CVRF communities.
Provide the means for Development of our communities by creating sensible, tangible, and long-term opportunities that generate hope for all people who want to fish and work.
- Effective Strategic Leadership
- Trust, Integrity & Teamwork
- Respect for and Understanding of all PEOPLE
- Active Community Participation
- Respect for and Understanding of the Land, Sea, and the Resource
- Growth & Sustainability through Maximum Return on Capital
- Industrious People + Job Opportunities = Self Determination
- Balance the needs, wants, and expectations of all – Now and 7 generations from now
- Understand risks/rewards, develop a plan of action, support it and execute on it
- Deliver efficient and equitable economic benefits to our communities
- Develop and deploy successful business models and adapt as needed for future use
- Support bold thinking and continuous innovation
- Deliver disciplined, purposeful & sensible initiatives to sustain and stimulate new economic growth in our region